For survivors and those living with metastatic breast cancer
We are all here for you. Your resilience is an inspiration in this community and we want you to know that the MORE THAN PINK Walk® is a safe place for you to share your story, your struggles and your hopes. It’s a day where we all can take a moment from our busy lives and come together to support each other.
What to expect on Walk day
This event is a celebration of the strength and resilience of survivors and all people living with metastatic breast cancer. We honor these members of our community through:
- A special t-shirt to honor your role in our mission
- A Hope Village of interactive activities and refreshments
- Remembrance tent to honor those we have lost
- An inspiring procession down our Pathway of Hope just for survivors and those living with metastatic breast cancer during opening ceremonies
- The opportunity to see all of the faces of this community that are here to support YOU
It’s one of my favorite days; anyone who joins me loves the feeling they get from that inspiring day. Most of all, I love giving back for my good fortune of survivorship.
I love that every person there is not alone. We’re all there because in some way this disease has affected us and we want to have an impact in the fight against it.
You are bold. You are fearless. And we need you there on Saturday, May 30, 2020. Walk with us and meet the thousands who will show up ready to take action and support you.